blanopscutin Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials Full Movie 720p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After miraculously escaping the death defying Maze, Thomas and the fellow surviving gladers try and survive the scorch. A massive desert with a dark secret. The flare. The Flare is a disease that crazes the mind. WCKD try to hunt the gladers and use their blood to find a cure to this devastating illness.
The second chapter of the epic "Maze Runner" saga. Thomas (Dylan O'Brien) and his fellow Gladers face their greatest challenge yet: searching for clues about the mysterious and powerful organization knownWCKD. Their journey takes them to the Scorch, a desolate landscape filled with unimaginable obstacles. Teaming up with resistance fighters, the Gladers take on WCKD's vastly superior forces and uncover its shocking plans for them all.
To begin with, I have to let you know that I was not aware of the existence of any book before I saw the first and second movie. So, comments like "you ruined the book", etc. don't make sense to me. <br/><br/>I saw the first movie on a DVD and this one in the movie theater. For me it was pure entertainment for the entire duration of the movie! I liked the thrilling scenes and the chase from the zombie like people. At some points I could not help but thinking that it a PS4 game and at some point they would turn over the control of the actors to me and I would be left alone clicking on X or L1/R1 to runfastI can! I liked that but many may not like it. For me this was awesome!<br/><br/>The acting was OK,expected and really similar to the first one. It's not like you wait to see an Oscar-winning performance there, right? I really enjoyed all the special effects and the amazing scenes from the cities that are crumbling and falling apart. The movie seemed a lot longer than it is. The action-packed and full story behind it, gave too much information and left me feeling really "full" after watching it and this was not because of the XXL pop corn that I ate! <br/><br/>I will go to the movies to see the third one, with excitement! And yes, it definitely is an "8" in its genre. "7" felt like a minimum, so I would easily give a "7.5" with pleasure! If you don't like this kind of post-apocaliptic stories, wait till it's out in DVD, don't spend money in the movies. If you do like them, go and see it, like yesterday!
Sure, it needs some color and humor, but it's got solid performances and unexpectedly strong visual direction to support the post-apocalyptic adventure writing. Easily the best of the teen film series'…outside of the big ones of course (HP, HG).
The Scorch Trials offers virtually no character development and only hints of plot advancement, mostly just functioning to move a group of obliquely motivated characters from one place to another without giving much clue where the whole thing is headed.

Agressive Advancement! Tachikaze Deck! sub downloadDownload The Rift full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Sleight full movie download mp4Episode 1.185 hd full movie downloadthe AkaKILL! Theater: 1st Elimination - Tatsumi and Leone full movie in hindi free download hdVikings full movie hindi downloadGeorge Clooney 311 full movie in hindi free downloadResident Evil 7: Biohazard full movie hd 720p free downloadthe Episode 1.127 hindi dubbed free downloaddownload full movie The Web of Death in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by blanopscutin
Please log in to post a reply.